Updated since 23 March 2021
NB. These are site terms, relevant when browsing and using the service of yaeris.com.
This website (Site) is operated by Yaeris Digital Services (we, our or us).
Variations: We may, at any time and at our discretion, vary these Terms by publishing the varied terms on our Site. We recommend you check our Site regularly to ensure you are aware of our current terms. Materials and information on this Site (Content) are subject to change without notice. We do not undertake to keep our Site up-to-date and we are not liable if any Content is inaccurate or out-of-date.
Licence to use our Site: We grant you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable license to use our Site in accordance with these Terms. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
Message Blasting Service Provider
- On or from the Effective Date and during the Term, the Message Blasting Service Provider agrees to provide the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The Customer agrees the Message Blasting Service Provider owns or holds the applicable licenses to all Intellectual Property Rights including but not limited to copyright in the Message Blasting Service Provider and any documentation provided with the Services by the Message Blasting Service Provider to the Customer including any Customer configuration documentation.
- Message Blasting Service Provider reserves the right to change or remove features of the Message Blasting Service from time to time. Where there is any material alteration to the Message Blasting Service in accordance with this clause, the Message Blasting Service Provider will provide the Customer with 1 Business Days’ notice and the Customer agrees that any material alteration is at the Message Blasting Service Provider’s discretion.
- The Message Blasting Service Provider reserves the right to refuse any request in relation to the Services that it deems inappropriate, unreasonable, or illegal.
- Yaeris provides a platform and service to assist any individual and companies to send out large quantity of messages in 24 hours without having to worry about their own WhatsApp number getting blocked by WhatsApp.
- Our product does not in any way represents an extension of the official WhatsApp, Telegram, and LINE messaging app.
Prohibited conduct: You must not do or attempt to do anything: that is unlawful; prohibited by any laws applicable to our Site; which we would consider inappropriate; or which might bring us or our Site into disrepute, including (without limitation):
- anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other legal rights;
- using our Site to defame, harass, threaten, menace, or offend any person;
- interfering with any user using our Site;
- tampering with or modifying our Site, knowingly transmitting viruses or other disabling features, or damaging or interfering with our Site, including (without limitation) using trojan horses, viruses or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with our Site;
- using our Site to send unsolicited email messages; or
- facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
Exclusion of competitors: You are prohibited from using our Site, including the Content, in any way that competes with our business.
Payment: Yaeris reserves the right to offer additional payment methods and/or remove existing payment methods at any time at its sole discretion. If you choose to pay using an online payment method, the payment shall be processed by our third-party payment service provider(s). With your consent, your credit card/payment information will be stored with our third-party payment service provider(s) for a future subscriptions. Yaeris does not store your credit card or payment information.
You must ensure that you have sufficient funds on your credit and debit card to fulfill payment of an order.
Yaeris only provide the ways of payment to Consumer via our payment platform. Yaeris does not take responsibility for payments made on our Platforms to Merchant. The consumer must deal directly with Merchant for that matter.
Refund for Consumer: In the matter of dispute between Yaeris and Consumer on refund and cancellation, Consumer must follow Yaeris’s cancellation policy directly which is to open a report ticket with Yaeris customer support via WhatsApp or email, firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund is available. A refund should be raised within 7 days from the last purchase date. There will be no refund after 7 days from the last purchase date. The refund request will be subject to our management approval based on case to case basis.
Information: The Content is not comprehensive and is for general information purposes only. It does not take into account your specific needs, objectives, or circumstances, and it is not advice. While we use reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the Content, we make no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property rights: Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license all rights, title, and interest (including intellectual property rights) in our Site and all of the Content. Your use of our Site and your use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer to you any rights, title, or interest in relation to our Site or the Content. You must not:
- copy or use, in whole or in part, any Content;
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any Content to any third party; or
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with our Site or the Content, including (without limitation) altering or modifying any of the Content, causing any of the Content to be framed or embedded in another website or platform, or creating derivative works from the Content.
User Content: You may be permitted to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit relevant information and content (User Content) on our Site. We claim no ownership of the intellectual property rights in User Content you provide to the Site. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly or making available any User Content on or through our Site, you agree to allow others to view and share your User Content and you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license to use the User Content, with the right to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, communicate, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access such User Content on, through or by means of our Site
You agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you make available on or through our Site. You represent and warrant that:
- you are either the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases that are necessary to grant to us the rights in such User Content (as contemplated by these Terms); and
- neither the User Content nor the posting, uploading, publication, submission, or transmission of the User Content or our use of the User Content on, through, or by means of our Site will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
We do not endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, any User Content. We may, at any time (at our sole discretion), remove any User Content.
Cancellation and refund policy
Credit: A credit defines as a token purchase to perform a send to a mobile number provided by a Consumer with Yaeris software.
Yaeris Services: Refund is available within 7 days from the last purchase date. It will be subject to our management approval based on case to case basis.
In the event of canceling your account:
- Consumers have to finish utilizing all the credits in the Consumer’s portal before deleting his/her account. Yaeris doesn’t refund for any negligence made by Consumer.
- A refund is available. A refund can be raised within 7 days from the last purchase date. A refund can only be in the form of the product value. It will be subject to our management approval based on case to case basis.
Yaeris Guaranteed Result
- Yaeris does not guarantee results after using our services due to external factors which may/might cause the result to skew away from the intended target. The reasons could be:
- WhatsApp/Telegram/LINE/Zalo/Signal/iMessage server-side
- SIM card got banned/blocked
- The recipient has set his own privacy in their own app
- Exposed to the risk of previous SIM card owner retrieving his SIM card number which will then affect the continuity of the SIM card which you are planning to use for blasting purposes.
- Negligence caused by our SIM card supplier who fails to upload profile pictures into some of your dedicated SIM cards.
- Other factors
- Yaeris provides the best effort in delivering all Consumers’ campaigns.
- Please directly talk to our support team if you have any complaints about your purchases.
Discontinuance: We may, at any time and without notice to you, discontinue our Site, in whole or in part. We may also exclude any person from using our Site, at any time and at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for any liability you may suffer arising from or in connection with any such discontinuance or exclusion.
Indemnity: To the maximum extent permitted by law, you must indemnify us, and hold us harmless, against any Liability suffered or incurred by us arising from or in connection with your use of our Site or any breach of these Terms or any applicable laws by you. This indemnity is a continuing obligation, independent from the other obligations under these Terms, and continues after these Terms end. It is not necessary for us to suffer or incur any Liability before enforcing a right of indemnity under these Terms.
Termination: These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without notice to you. In the event of termination, all restrictions imposed on you by these Terms and limitations of liability set out in these Terms will survive.
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal courts sitting in Seremban, Malaysia. The parties (a) agree that all claims in respect of any such suit, action, or proceeding may be heard and determined by any such court, (b) waive to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any immunity from the jurisdiction of any such court or from any legal process, (c) agree not to commence any such suit, action or proceeding other than in such courts, and (d) waive, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any claim that any such suit, action or proceeding is brought in an inconvenient forum.